Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

in the holidays

 In the holiday ‘s

In the holidays I went to bounce and beyond my family in Otara.

When we got there i took my shoes off and ran straight to the big slide i had to bring a pillow case 

So I didn't get burnt from the slide.


After taking  turns on the slide me and my family were playing hide and seek when I was trying to hide I ran around a corner and then there was my sister, I bowled over my little sister  accidentally.


The next activity my older sister and I had a play fight with these big foam bats, I put up a good fight but she was older and stronger. I wasn’t scared but if I was to go back I would whack her in the face, and that would make her fall over and I could have the opportunity to run away and hide.


After a couple hours we had to leave  because it was getting dark. After a while we went to the shops to get some goodies. We got some starburst, ice cream and some chips. Then we went home to eat the goodies. It was yumm i started with the starburst. The flavours were watermelon, strawberry, lemon and orange. When I finished I had my ice cream it was so yum. it was that yum  that i finished it fast after that i didn’t wanna eat my chips because i had a sour stomach.


After i had a sour stomach i played fortnite 


The end


1 comment:

  1. That sounds fun when you talk about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.